What will participants learn?
The candidates will learn
- How to create and query MongoDB documents
- How to develop single page applications
- How to route the single page applications
- How to develop Angular JS reusable services, filters, and directives
- Learn about Angular JS building blocks such as Controller Component, Model Component, View Component, Directives, Filters, Services, Providers, Factory, DI in AngularJS
- Learn about angular JS applications such as Creating Boundaries using ng-app, Model View Controller, Templates and Data Binding, Repeating elements in templates, Using Expressions, CSS Classes, and Styles, Using Controllers for UI responsibility separation, Responding to model changes
What are the benefits of learning MEAN stack?
By learning MEAN stack participants will
- Learn the basic components of MEAN and its uses
- Able to write express back-end web services
- Able to work on the real-time projects based on MEAN
- Able to explore the technologies such as MongoDB, Express JS, Node JS and Angular JS
- Able to consume Express Web Services
- Able to create and test enterprise style applications
Who can take this course?
MEAN stack can be learned by professionals such as
- Web developers
- Application developers
- The persons those who have familiarity with HTML and CSS
This is also learned by the web developing professionals and entrepreneurs those who want to build and test their own applications using MEAN. This type of audience will get greater benefits by attending this course.